Head of Customer Care
We are seeking a Head of Customer Care to join our growing team!
As the Head of Customer Care, you are a leader with a passion for process and the analytics behind amazing customer service. You know that customer support can go further than “sufficient”. You want to understand the ‘why’ behind the data, and use it to drive continuous development and improvement. You thrive in an environment of constant evolution, and high-pressure situations set your mind alight with solution-focused possibilities. You own the planning and execution of a strategy that enables the contact center to scale rapidly and deliver best in class service.You provide leadership in developing strategic initiatives and practical solutions for a high-growth customer success team in a results-driven environment.
As the Head of Customer Care, you actively inspire your team, peers, and executives to strive for world-class customer service, and you have a track record of influential communication and successful execution. You build morale and drive a positive team culture. You encourage thoughtful innovation and creative thinking in the way you lead your teams, and you drive these ambitious plans to achieve sustainable progress for your customer support team.
You are an innovator motivated by ever-improving efficiency, and you want to help build the best claims solution in the insurance industry. You believe in the Snapsheet values, because they embody who you are as a person and a leader.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
- Manage and scale a 130+ customer support department, including onboarding, training, development, and carrier implementation.
- Drive customer support outcomes with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain the long-term vision and plan for growth of the customer support organization, which includes analyzing cost structure, service consistency, and process optimization.
- Measure effectiveness of customer support by defining operational metrics, establishing a system for tracking, consistently reviewing metrics and feedback with the team, and presenting data to the executive team.
- Develop a strong sustainable team by attracting, developing, rewarding, and retaining talent.
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement. Build meaningful people programs to promote a results-driven environment where employees feel recognized and empowered.
- Lead a passionate customer support team by recruiting experienced leaders, fostering collaboration across departments, and encouraging continuous learning and development.
- Enhance efficiency by partnering with our Technology team to build effective metrics, drive CRM platform improvements, and additional projects as needed.
- Evaluate latest contact center technology, vendors, tools and other trends and make strategic recommendations.
- Improve implementation and customer satisfaction by partnering with our Account Management team to anticipate workforce changes, carrier onboarding needs, or altered customer expectations.
We are seeking an exceptional, confident, natural leader who people are drawn to and inspired by. This leader will work with passion focused on the success of the team and will possess uncompromising integrity and ethical standards.
- Degree required (Master’s preferred), and 10+ years of experience in a contact center environment, including 5+ years of demonstrated success in a senior leadership role.
- Ability to navigate and influence at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; demonstrated success communicating and presenting to key stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic leader with proven success in scaling and inspiring a team.
- A strong desire to join a high-growth company leading the charge to make claims simple for everyone.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Superior financial, project management, business problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience launching and/or scaling a remote or multi-site contact center.
- Experience in an omnichannel environment.
- Proven track record of implementing process improvements resulting in increased customer satisfaction and reduced cost to serve.
- Action oriented: A penchant for outperforming and getting things done.
- Entrepreneurial: This is the spirit that drives us and will continue to foster our success
- Persistent, dependable and always a step ahead.
- Vision and Creativity: This company was founded on a creative idea. Innovation is at the core of who we are.
- Passionate about success: We need a leader who understands that preparation and hard work matter, who knows how to win, and has a contagious, positive attitude, even when we are under pressure.