Head of Customer Success
About the Position:
AccuLynx is a fast-growing SaaS provider of CRM/project management software for roofing contractors. With more than 10 years in the business and impressive year-over-year revenue growth, we have quickly established ourselves as the leading software product in this multi-billion dollar industry.
AccuLynx is currently seeking an experienced Head of Customer Success to join our growing team. The Head of Customer Success will lead a team that provides strategic oversight on all aspects of customer adoption, retention, growth and success. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker with an established background in Customer Success in the SaaS industry. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with members of our engineering, sales and marketing teams to influence customer retention and growth. With thousands of users already utilizing AccuLynx, this is an incredible opportunity to make a huge impact on our ever-growing customer base.
If you are passionate about customer success and are excited by the opportunity to be part of a collaborative team in a rapidly growing SaaS organization, please read on!
What You Will Do:
- Lead the Customer Success team to ensure satisfied customers, high quality solutions and company revenue growth
- Manage all customer success activities to increase customer LTV
- Analyze operational metrics and implement systems, tools, and strategies to drive improvements across KPI’s for the Customer Success team
- Drive revenue by improving customer retention, increasing upsells/expansions, and enhancing our customer advocacy strategies
- Partner with our implementation team to improve onboarding of new clients
- Understand customer goals and help them meet their objectives
- Foster the professional development of your individual team members so they can continue to grow within the company
- Improve Customer Success across the company, partner with Marketing to improve customer communications, partner with Engineering/Product to influence the roadmap and partner with Sales to drive customer growth
- 7+ years of experience in account management or customer success roles in a Saas environment
- 3-5 years of leadership experience with an emphasis on team management, coaching, scaling and the development of new strategic initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university, MBA a plus
- Passionate about customer success and customer happiness
- Examples of your ability to consistently exceed customer success goals
- Strong project manager with experience in a fast-paced, tech environment requiring adaptability and high-quality performance
- Deep understanding of improving customer relationships and best ways to help customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle change and be a team player
- Ability to travel between Chicago, IL and Beloit, WI offices
AccuLynx is a SaaS application with supporting iOS and Android apps, serving the $100 billion dollar roofing, gutter, siding, windows trades. At AccuLynx, we innovate, disrupt, and substantially change how these businesses manage their work through technology. Our employees are empowered to make smart business decisions and are part of autonomous teams that help drive the growth of our products. Our culture is fun, focused and driven to create products that reduce complexity and provide our customers with easy-to-use technologies that help them scale their business. At AccuLynx we try to create the best working environment possible, with sit/stand desks, comfy chairs, casual dress, and a fun environment. We believe that culture is one of the most important ingredients for success. Benefits include:
- Attractive base salary and commission
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible work hours
- Competitive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Gym membership (to work off the snacks and drinks)
- 401K matching and safe harbor contributions
Position will split time between Chicago, IL, and Beloit, WI offices a few days each week. Full-time remote work is not an option at this time. Applicants must be able to work legally within the United States, and we currently do not offer H1B Visa sponsorship. Please, no 3rd party inquiries.