Head of Global Consumer Goods Manufacturing Industry Solutions at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Job Title: Head of Global Consumer Goods Manufacturing Industry Solutions
Location: Chicago, IL/Remote, MI/Remote, NY
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help connect the modern enterprise to operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
This executive role is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing cloud software companies and Forbes Magazine’s #1 Most Innovative Company in a highly visible role with massive potential impact.
To propel our next phase of growth, ServiceNow is investing in a Manufacturing Vertical Industry Solutions and Go-To-Market organization. We’re building a team of entrepreneurial and collaborative individuals who are passionate about the opportunity to transform these industries leveraging ServiceNow’s powerful digital workflow platform.
Join a team that will fundamentally re-shape Consumer Goods Manufacturing , partnering with leading Consumer Good Manufacturing companies. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are looking for a Head of Global Consumer Goods Industry Manufacturing Solutions to join our Global Industry organization. The ideal candidate is a Consumer Goods Manufacturing expert with knowledge of Consumer Goods pain points, business processes, system landscapes, and solutions, especially in subscriber customer service and/or production operations domains. S/he has a point of view on how operational transformation can differentiate the employee and customer experience in Consumer Goods. S/he has experience building, launching and selling enterprise software solutions to Consumer Good's Manufacturers . And s/he is passionate storyteller with the ability to communicate an innovative vision and roadmap for the Consumer Goods industry.
This role will serve as ServiceNow’s thought leader for the Consumer Goods Manufacturing industry. The Head of Consumer Goods Solutions will collaborate with customers and partners to co-develop industry solutions, work closely with the Product, Sales, Marketing and Partner organizations to bring solutions to market, build trusted relationships with customer executives, and support account teams on strategic planning and sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated ability in the following key areas:
1) Industry Experience: 12+ years working in or selling into Consumer Goods organizations in a subject matter expert, business development, business consulting, project manager, product marketing, solution consulting, or similar capacity. Familiarity with Consumer Goods front office and operational processes and the landscape and patterns of Consumer core systems, preferably including the customer, supply chain, and/or production operations domains.
*Required experience in Consumer Goods Manufacturing
*Retail Industry a Plus
2) Solution Development: Proven track record of collaborating with internal domain experts, customers and partners to create industry-specific solutions and solution content for Consumer Goods organizations. Demonstrated ability to determine repeatable industry use cases, understand technology ecosystem, craft compelling positioning and identify areas of opportunity based on total addressable market.
3) Strategic Planning: Ability to create and drive the global Consumer Goods strategic business plan with clear pathways to revenue targets. History of being accountable to solution revenue and pipeline goals.
4) Cross-Functional Execution: Proven ability to generate results in a highly matrixed organization, collaborating with Product, Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Alliances organizations around a common Consumer Goods industry strategy.
5) Content Development: Demonstrated ability to create and distribute internal and external content, such as sales enablement, industry thought leadership, solutions, and customer stories to drive awareness and ServiceNow’s growth in the Consumer Goods industry.
6) Customer Engagement: Ability to present to large customer audiences and build credibility with CxOs.
- 12+ years of experience working in or selling into the Consumer Goods Manufacturing industry, with deep knowledge of Operational business processes, preferably including the customer, supply chain, and production processes.
- Business application software product marketing, sales or delivery experience is preferred over infrastructure experience
- Self-starter with demonstrated leadership experience
- Understanding of key repeatable industry use cases in Consumer Goods
- Strong communication and writing skills. Top notch public speaking skills.
- Experience creating captivating industry positioning and thought leadership
- Ability to develop trusted advisor relationships with customers and sales organizations
- Superior organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Familiarity with ServiceNow and/or the digital workflow technology market
- Ability to thrive in a super-fast paced, constantly evolving company
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.