Head of Global Customer Support
An exciting Customer Support leadership opportunity to join one of the country’s fastest growing startups that is reshaping the logistics industry, and was identified as one of Forbes’ “Next billion dollar startups - 2019”.
About the team:
This Global Customer Support team is a group of experts that help our customers with anything they need to use the FourKites platform successfully. From a question about an integration to troubleshooting a bug, our customers rely on the Customer Support team’s quick and helpful responses.
Our team is passionate, innovative, and collaborative. We work across three geographically distributed cities on three separate continents to collaboratively deliver timely solution support. The team is made up of animal lovers, coders, sports fans, world travelers and all around awesome humans!
What you do:
As the head of the Customer Support team, you will ensure continued high quality support when customers reach out as well as develop and sustain self-service help and community engagement when they would prefer to answer questions themselves. You will also be the driving force to ensure our product continues to be user-friendly, robust, and stable as we grow. In this role, you will oversee our global support operations, including the Support and Documentation teams in Chicago and Chennai.
- Foster a customer-focused environment, managing a team that provides high quality, accurate, and timely customer support at scale.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product Management, and Engineering to continuously to improve the FourKites customer experience.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in processes and quality standards to ensure customer satisfaction, customer loyalty, and overall team productivity.
- Act as an escalation point for high priority customer issues that arise from within the team, directly from customers, or from other departments.
- Lead, organize, and motivate the team to ensure that the highest possible quality of service can be provided to FourKites customers.
- Evolve the FourKites Help Center to provide a more robust self-service options and foster a community of FourKites users.
- Analyze customer trends and provide feedback on Product Management and Engineering initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of experience in a customer and/or product support function in a SaaS or tech startup environment
- 4+ years at the management level scaling growing teams (multi-office/global experience preferred)
- B2B experience with large enterprise clients preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.