Head of Global GTM Programs at ServiceNow
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people.
We’re changing the world of work by automating the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, helping the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Our product, the Now platform is the intuitive, intelligent cloud platform for work that was built with a focus on people. It delivers digital workflows that automate previously manual processes across a whole business ecosystem including IT transformation, HR and employee experience and customer service.
We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Role of Head of GTM Programs
This is a unique opportunity to build and lead a critical new function in ServiceNow. ServiceNow is scaling fast, and with that growth comes the need to ensure that our organisation and our processes are set up for success now and as we become a larger company.
In order to achieve this, we are establishing Global co-ordination of our GTM programs. We have established effective and highly talented Programs teams in APJ, EMEA and in the Americas, and we need someone to play a pivotal role in co-ordinating and aligning those teams.
We are looking for someone to be the leader who will establish, ramp and scale critical programs that will take our GTM organisation to the next level. You will have a home in the broader GTM Strategy and Operations organisation, working alongside the leaders of GTM planning, Compensation, and the Programs teams in our 3 Geographies.
Whilst initially this role will not have direct reports, there is potential for the role and the team to be expanded as we see success from global co-ordination.
In this role you will...
- Work with other Ops, Strategy and GTM stakeholders to define the shape of the overall program
- Refine and manage an overall integrated scorecard of the health of the GTM business
- Lead on the development of analytics to understand the status of the programs
- Conduct impact, stakeholder, and organisation analyses to determine the program’s scope and receptivity
- Establish and maintain relationships with senior leaders across the business, ensuring alignment with strategic priorities
- Advise program leads in APJ, EMEA and AMS on change requirements, staffing, and activities
- Map out processes across different programs of work and for business units.
- Providing simple, impactful reports for senior leadership that translates complex change.
We are looking for...
- Extensive experience in analytical role within a change or project function, or experience in a consulting environment playing a similar role
- Prior experience of leading complex change management projects
- Expertise in a variety of analytical tools and dashboards I.e Tableau, Business Objects
- Experience working in a Software environment
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Energetic self-starter with a proven track record for getting things done in a high-growth, ambiguous environment
- Focused on results, and able to identify the few key things that matter and drive action to see improvements
- High levels of EQ, and ability to energise, excite and motivate others
- Ability to influence
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.