Head of Installment Loan, Servicing Strategy
What you do at Avant:
- You will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for transforming the customer servicing experiences.
- You will play a pivotal role in driving customer retention, improving customer self-service capabilities and expanding the depth and breadth of customer relationship / engagement.
- You will regularly integrate and influence multiple groups in developing strategic capabilities and executing sustainable customer experiences.
- You will educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders to ensure our technology and processes deliver desired business results and exceptional customer service.
- You will own high impact transformation initiatives and change management contributing to improved customer sentiment and NPS scores.
- You will drive efficient, scalable business processes, optimizing the use of technology, maintain an effective control environment, and measuring performance.
What you might own at Avant
- Policies and procedures related to installment loan servicing.
- Cross functional projects to develop new servicing capabilities or remediate known issues on the servicing platform.
- Analyze Servicing policies and recommend procedural changes based on potential risk or gaps.
- Oversee the design and development of servicing reporting infrastructure and monthly reports.
- Monitor servicing program results along with recommendations and path for improvement.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s Degree 3-5 years experience in loan servicing with experience in loan servicing areas (customer service, default/foreclosure, escrow, payment processing/payoff, investor reporting).
- A customer-first mindset and understanding of customer behavior.
- Strategic thinker who is equally comfortable with rolling up sleeves to execute programs.
- Strong financial acumen and understanding of portfolio dynamics and drivers.
- Focused on leveraging technology to improve efficiency and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to interface with multiple users across the organization and completing requests accurately and timely.
- Basic understanding of SQL, advanced knowledge is a plus!