Head of Operations
CarAdvise is pioneering a new and better way for drivers across the U.S. to schedule, approve and pay for car repair and maintenance from the palm of their hand. CarAdvise members enjoy discounted pricing at thousands of shops across the U.S., reliable advice from our unbiased technicians, and an enhanced customer experience. We’re looking for candidates who are eager to disrupt and transform an outdated and untrusted segment of the auto industry!
The Head of Operations will lead the charge to keep our Company running smoothly. You’re a jack-of-all trades that solves problems, manages complex projects, provides hands on strategic guidance, and knows how to deliver operational success. We are poised for massive growth in the next year and this role will be crucial in scaling operational processes and supporting all facets of the business. You will report directly to the CEO and be a key leader in our Company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a scalable operational support infrastructure.
- Identify and drive initiatives on system/process improvements, as well as organizational structure change
- Develop and implement performance metrics. We will rely on you to make data driven decisions on the business that will drive P&L, budget and headcount planning.
- Solve all problems related to issues within our customer experience and support functions that affect our members and corporate partners.
- Develop key processes to handle all phases of implementation for our corporate partners.
- Liaise with product and engineering to implement innovative solutions that will streamline all payment processes with our shop partners.
- A perfectionist. You sweat the details and know how to spot inefficiencies no matter how small.
- A strong communicator that can work cross-functionally with other departments to resolve business critical issues and drive the Company forward.
- Obsessed with adhering to process and procedure, but aren’t afraid to make fast decisions when no precedent or other predetermined process exists.
- Highly accountable to yourself and take ownership of all you do.
- Technologically savvy and have no problem adapting to new and sometimes complicated software.
- An innovator at heart that loves to think big and seek out information.
- 7 - 10 years of experience in an operations lead role, preferably with experience at a technology company and/or top tier management consulting firm.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is a requirement.
- Experience with financial modeling and data analysis is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of people and reporting to senior management or c-suite level personnel.
- BA/BS from a 4-year college or university is required.
CarAdvise is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in the workplace and strive to foster an inclusive environment for all of our employees.