Head of TIME Trials at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Head of TIME Trials program to join the medical science team who has conducted cancer clinical trials both as an independent investigator and as a pharma-sponsored investigator. At least 10 years of clinical trial and clinical experience is required.
- Serving as a medical lead for Tempus’ TIME trial program
- Leading multidisciplinary teams of data sciences, operational personnel and site specialists to execute a large portfolio of cancer clinical trials
- Building teams both internally and externally to focus on highly efficient operations and enrollment on cancer clinical trials.
- MD degree
- Previous experience leading teams of physicians, translational scientists and operations
- Strong communication skills regarding project design, project operation and experimental strategy