Help Desk Analyst at MoLo Solutions
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 200 employees three years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.
What will you be doing?
A Help Desk Analyst is responsible for providing technical support to all MoLo employees and serves as the first point of contact for user support requests. This includes troubleshooting, triage, and escalation for issues stemming from hardware and software. A Help Desk Analyst is expected to provide a high level of internal customer service and respond to issues with a sense of urgency. While this is an entry-level position, MoLo works with a variety of software applications providing an opportunity for team members to continually learn and grow.
- Serve as Tier 1 tech support and escalate issues as necessary
- Provide desk side support to all employees including troubleshooting common hardware, software, and connectivity issues
- Address and resolve issues related to end-user devices including desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile devices, phones and phone systems, conference room technologies, and any other associated end-user technologies
- Manage new hire equipment setup including hardware orders, workstation setup, and new user provisioning
- Answer Help Desk calls and execute requests received through the online ticketing system
- Perform basic system and user maintenance
- Update Microsoft 365 and Active Directory in real-time for items such as role changes, data changes, and user assignments
- Maintain IT asset inventory and manage the equipment issuing process
- Provide after hours and on-call support as needed
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Innovative career development program
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match
What we’re looking for:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with the following software: Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Office 365, Windows 10, Slack, and Jira (or similar ticketing system)
- Proven history of proactively addressing and resolving technical issues
- Patience and strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to lift and move equipment up to 50lbs