Helpdesk Support Analyst at Enfusion
Helpdesk Support Analyst
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
At Enfusion we’re global software company is looking for a desktop/1st & 2nd line End User Support Specialist to be a part of our growing IT and Security team.
This candidate will be expected to perform shift patterns or dedicated out of hours work as a part of the global follow the sun support function.
- Customer oriented and cool-tempered
- Self-motivated, able to manage your own time efficiently
- Able and willing to travel as there will be some remote site support necessary
- Provide basic end-user desktop / LAN / VPN support
- Provide direct technical support for services such as office telephones, printers, mobile devices, and video conferencing equipment.
- Maintain records of hardware, software, and network inventory
- Maintain existing documentation and create new documentation as required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, dedication, good initiative, responsiveness and conscientiousness.
Working & technical knowledge of:
- Good desktop support skills,
- Windows 10, Office 2016/365
- Mac OS
- GSuite, Ring Central, Okta
- Zendesk/Jira helpdesk ticketing system
- All desktop hardware and connected devices troubleshooting
- Any knowledge of infrastructure i.e. server, networking, switching, patching would be beneficial
- Any experience working on an office relocation would be of interest
- Any experience with Microsoft Intune or Citrix VDI/VDA would be of benefit