High Performance Contact Center Manager at West Monroe
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is currently looking for a Manager to join our High Performance Contact Center team within the Customer Solutions Practice.
- Understand contact center best practices and technologies and be able to provide recommendations for implementation, configuration, and design.
- Drive the development/enhancement of West Monroe’s Customer Solutions and High Performance Contact Center solutions, methodologies and approaches to client delivery.
- Set direction and strategy for area of expertise (High Performance Contact Center).
- Provide thought leadership for practice development of the High Performance Contact.
- Center offering through blogs, whitepapers, white papers and methodology documents, both for internal and external publication.
- Develop project charters/scope definition and detailed project plans, including the project approach timelines and deliverables.
- Monitor and manage project progress, including Estimate to Complete (ETC) and the Estimate at Completion (EAC), and manage to milestones
- Identify issues and risks; develop and execute mitigation strategies and communication plans
- Serve as the central point of communication with client and stakeholders
Identify, escalate, and monitor project issues to resolution, including project scope, budget and control changes
- Monitor and manage risks and opportunities, including stakeholder assessment and change management risks; develop a risk action plan with mitigation strategies
- Manage the closure of the project, including iterative invoicing and the client satisfaction process
- Manage multiple projects at the same time
- Minimum of 3 years of contact center management or consulting experience and/or the delivery of complex telecommunications and/or other contact center technical and/or technology consulting solutions
- Prior experience managing medium size teams of professional services consultants and large projects, or medium to large sized contact centers
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.