Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Performing security engagements related to the HIPAA/HITRUST security rule and compliance with HIPAA.
- Performing security risk assessments for health care and business associate organizations.
- Participate in SOC examinations for organizations within various organizations.
- Develop security policies and procedures for clients.
- General consultation with clients and prospective clients regarding security program management.
- Participate in the Continuing Professional Education program, essential to competence and continued professional growth
- Participate actively in community activities to develop and maintain positive business relationships with community leaders and individuals
- Participate actively in firm sponsored events for clients and prospects
- Other duties as assigned to perform the responsibilities of the position and meet client expectations
- Assist in the sales process by providing technical assistance and expertise on sales calls.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Health Information Technology or related discipline
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in similar role
- A high level of initiative, strong written and verbal communication skills and business acumen oriented around small to middle market companies
- Strong organizational skills in coordinating multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, and meeting deadlines
- Great attention to detail and problem solving skills
- CISA, CISM, or CISSP certifications are desired
- Prior experience as a consultant is desired
- Knowledgeable of Windows Server and Linux systems, and database systems
- Knowledgeable of networking and security technologies including routers, switches, firewalls, IDS, SIEM, DLP, encryption and endpoint protection solutions
- Knowledgeable of AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud-based services.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws. #LL1-RR