Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
- Extensive experience in business analysis, documentation and user access review
- Extensive knowledge of project management best practices, tools, and techniques
- Extensive knowledge and experience with privileged identity management, access governance and other IAM and PAM solutions such as Active Directory, Okta, Saviynt, Thycotic, CyberArk, SailPoint, BetterCloud, BeyondTrust, etc.
- An understanding of access control concepts including directory services, SAML, LDAP, PKI
- Experience with Azure and AWS monitoring a plus
- Working knowledge of permissions in Windows, Unix and Linux is required
- Prior experience as mid to senior level IAM/PAM Security Administrator or Lead with 8-10 years of experience in production environment
- Must be able to review application security and make recommendations for improvements
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal) to be able to work with technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to train, manage and assist co-workers and direct reports on all aspects of the program build and evolution
- Ownership orientation to solving problems
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related area.
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.).
The Identity Access Manager (IAM) will be responsible for end to end management for assigned projects related to IAM and Privileged Access Management (PAM) initiatives including project planning, delivery, client interaction, troubleshooting, execution, monitoring, control and team management. The manager will provide technical expertise and project leadership for the IAM/PAM team, establish and document policies, procedures and guidelines related to user and system access; assist in compliance reviews with GRC team and ensure processes and procedures are in compliance.
- Implement a formal program to enhance and centralize the Identity and Access Management (IAM) and the Privileged Access Management (PAM) functions.
- Formulate and define system's scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of the application, business, operational and/or industry requirements.
- Analyze, define, and prioritize the business functional specifications for IAM initiatives. Help to develop project scope, charter, constraints and assumptions for assigned projects.
- Responsible for stakeholder relationships to establish project expectations and priorities, coordinate and regularly report on project progress and accomplishments to the project team stakeholders, and sponsors.
- Centrally manage user security and entitlement reviews and certifications, as well as interface with internal clients and external vendors.
- Understand all IAM/PAM functions including but not limited to user entitlement reviews and conflicting combinations.
- Ensure that proper security settings are set up to reflect the functionality of the client requiring access.
- Assist to govern all system and user ID management processes along with monitoring the activity and requests where users require access in a timely manner.
- Assist analyze potential security tools and applications to enhance and improve the processes, procedures and functions of security and identity management team.
- Develop and track key performance indicators (KPI) that demonstrate current IAM/PAM platform state and any associated risk indicators.
The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 10-12 years of experience in information security including IAM and PAM technology
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable aaccommodation by sending an email to [email protected]