project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to work alongside sales, support, and clients to help provide clients with a seamless onboarding experience. You will effectively manage post-contract integration projects across a variety of platforms, meeting agreed timelines and maximizing customer satisfaction. You will be accountable for helping customers integrate and setup project44 Freight APIs to reduce time to go-live and increase satisfaction for project44 customers.
- Liase between the project44 and customer organization to champion the product and maximize customer usage.
- Achieve 85%+ compliance with projected go-live dates
- Maximize Customer Satisfaction, as measured by success to planned implementation dates that are set as well as feedback from key customer leadership
- Set programs and/or projects to continuously drive all internal resources to be more productive
- Facilitate standard project management methodology for all integrations, including, but not limited to: building project plans, kick-off calls, writing test plans, technical training, post-implementation audit and customer satisfaction check-ins.
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience in:
- Customer integrations/implementations, or
- Software systems delivery, or
- Technical project management
- Experience working with salesforce, desk.com, basecamp, and jira, confluence, a plus
- SaaS or software and/or logistics industry experience, preferred
- Must have ability to act in a consultative role, i.e., listen to customer needs and make a recommendation on optimal way to configure their p44 solution
- Deep understanding of technology implementations and how it affects customer people, process, and technology
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to lead large groups of people using indirect authority to meet critical goals
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate risks and opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills, people skills, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail