ForeverCar is a venture-backed InsurTech company innovating in the historically murky and confusing space of auto repair and maintenance . We’re creating a better car repair and maintenance experience with transparency, trust and convenience.
Our award-winning platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) brings transparency and empowerment to customers allowing them to shop, quote and buy auto repair and maintenance subscriptions online. We co-market with our partners directly to their most valuable asset – customers, members, policy holders and drivers. Our market is the 250MM people in the USA who need a convenient way to save money on car repairs and maintenance services.
It's with that in mind that ForeverCar is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, collaborative individual to join our team. As Implementation Coordinator, your key responsibility is successfully planning and executing new partner programs. This role is responsible for shepherding the partner experience from the moment an agreement is signed until the partner starts selling subscriptions. Thereafter, your responsibility will include ensuring timely and accurate execution of ongoing client implementations with an eye towards optimization to improve results.
As Implementation Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Complete ownership of onboarding new strategic partners to ForeverCar’s innovative platform
- Define and manage scope, goals, timelines, and deliverables
- Take full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within implementation
- Configure the ForeverCar platform to fit the partner’s needs and requirements
- Keep all implementation constituents informed of project status
- Demonstrate passion for continued success of our partners; fortitude and perseverance in challenging situations
- Implement multiple customers simultaneously
- Monitor and report the performance of existing partnerships
- Provide support during the sales cycle as needed
- Create and maintain standardized documentation about internal and external processes
- Identify areas to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Help with quality assurance to ensure correct messaging is in place, partner brand guidelines are being met, and no consumer has a negative experience with our platform.
- Provide consultative, project management and subject matter expertise to partners.
Below are the minimum qualifications we’re seeking in an Implementation Coordinator. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle customer relationships effectively
- Enjoy a reciprocal team environment where someone always has something to teach you or you are helping others learn
- Ability to lead multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
- Learn new things quickly and independently
- Empathize with our users. Explore our user experience from a potential customer’s perspective and suggest improvements
- Be a system’s thinker, not a task do-er
- Communicate issues and status in a clear and timely manner
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- A basic understanding of statistics and probability
- Experience with Hubspot a plus
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our team to discuss how your past experiences will enable you to thrive in the role. Be prepared to walk us through your experience with examples of how you have interacted with customers in the past.
- No homework or on-the-spot assignments. We just want to see how you would make an impact in this position.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that evaluates how we can develop you.
- Go over your career history and work style. This will be an opportunity for us to get an idea of how you got to where you are, and if where you want to go lines up with where we are going.
- Provide us with some references.
- Speak with members of our senior leadership team. If you have made it this far, just be yourself, and everything will be fine.
What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Company-issued laptop
- Fulfilling, challenging work experience. Seriously. We market to millions of individuals monthly and partner with household name brands. Our business is always evolving.
- You will get to a have big input on how the company grows and work directly with the C-executives inside and outside of ForeverCar.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters, please.