VTS is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. We invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, we launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, VTS Market. Rise Buildings by VTS is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. We also recently launched VTS Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Our success shows in our numbers—we hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today we have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on VTS on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and we’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team as we continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com, risebuildings.com, or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Are you wondering about how VTS has adapted to a WFH environment? Read our blog post here to find out
How does this Position help VTS Succeed?
We are looking for an experienced Implementation Manager to join the Rise Buildings team to lead the implementation process with our clients from start-to-finish. As an integral part of the Client Success team, you will have full ownership and accountability for client satisfaction and on-time delivery of the Rise Buildings platform for your assigned properties.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Lead the Rise Platform Implementation at your Assigned Properties
- Create and Maintain Project Plans for each Client
- Conduct Periodic Meetings & Follow-Up Activities to Ensure the Project Stays on Track
- Configure the Rise Platform
- Track and Communicate Progress with Key Internal Stakeholders
- Ensure all Tasks/Metrics within Zoho Projects are Accurate and Up to Date
- Partner with the Development Team on Product Issue Reporting & Feature Requests
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Related Field
- 4+ Years of Experience in Software Implementation or Project Management
- Excellent Communication, Presentation Skills, and Attention to Detail
- Highly Organized with a Strong Sense of Urgency to Meet Deadlines
- Demonstrated Ability to Manage Time and Competing Interests
- Ability to Speak Knowledgeably on Technical Integration Options Available within Implementation
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.