Rise Buildings is a technology company focused on providing an all-in-one solution for the real estate industry. Based in Chicago, we have grown quickly to become a leader in the proptech space, delivering best-in-class property operations and occupant experience to the biggest owners and operators in commercial and residential real estate.
Our product offering includes software paired with enabling hardware deployed globally. Rise aims to put seamless automation into residential and commercial properties, transforming traditionally low-tech spaces into modern, tech-enabled environments. We currently have an extensive feature set that’s continually expanding and deepening, and our platform is leveraged by an entire building’s population, including occupants, management, and staff. Our goal is to reinvent the way people interact with their built environment while unlocking real estate as a distribution channel.
If you’re an entrepreneurial minded, execution-focused professional looking for an opportunity to grow and be part of a closely-knit team, please let us know. We value people who take ownership and get stuff done while working in a highly collaborative, supportive environment.
We are looking for an experienced Implementation Manager to lead the implementation process with our clients from start-to-finish. As an integral part of the Client Success team, you will have full ownership and accountability for client satisfaction and on-time delivery of the Rise platform for your assigned properties.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the Rise Platform Implementation at your Assigned Properties
- Create and Maintain Project Plans for each Client
- Conduct Periodic Meetings and Follow-Up Activities to Ensure the Project Stays on Track
- Configure the Rise Platform
- Track and Communicate Progress with Key Internal Stakeholders
- Ensure all Tasks/Metrics within Zoho Projects are Accurate and Up to Date
- Partner with the Development Team on Product Issue Reporting and Feature Requests
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Related Field
- 3+ Years of Experience in Client-Facing SaaS Software Implementation
- Excellent Communication, Presentation Skills, and Attention to Detail
- Highly Organized with a Strong Sense of Urgency to Meet Deadlines
- Demonstrated Ability to Manage Time and Competing Interests
- Ability to Speak Knowledgeably on Technical Integration Options Available within Implementation
What We Can Offer You
- A flat organization where you can take on as much responsibility as you can handle
- A company that is truly entrepreneurial in all that we do. See the company’s workings from the ground up, and get involved at every stage of the game. Every team member is key to our success, and the work you do will have a measurable impact.
- A fun, challenging environment where everyone has skin in the game. We work hard but enjoy what we do and have fun together.
- An exciting and passionate team with deep expertise in both technology and real estate. You can learn a lot from them, and they can learn a lot from you.
- A bright, energetic office in the bustling West Loop neighborhood of Chicago that’s close to fun places to eat and play.
- Free snacks, drinks, coffee, as well as team lunches and happy hours