Implementations Consultant at Yello
We’ve all had a recruiting experience that stands out, either because it was magical or ‘oh so horrible.’
The technology that recruiting teams use to find, connect with, and advance talent often shapes a candidate’s experience. Yello’s software enables employers to recruit effectively and efficiently. If it excites you to be a part of a team that helps some of the world’s largest brands connect with their talent, then come grow your career with Yello.
Founded in 2008, Yello is a venture-backed talent acquisition software company that empowers Fortune 500 and fast-growing enterprise companies to find the best talent for their organizations. Our solutions help recruiters love their work — and helps people early in their careers find their dream job.
~We believe in bringing our authentic selves to work.
~We are hungry to learn and are forever curious.
~We do put our customers first, leading with our expertise.
~We focus on execution.
~And last but not least, we strive to start with empathy in all of our interactions.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Consultant is a liaison to our clients and provides them with expertise and support during the implementation process, from first touch to final upload. This role acts as a consultative client liaison and provides expertise and support to implementation leads to define project scope, develop project plan, determine necessary resources and establish project timeline.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication
- Ensure quality and service standards are met; including client contractual deliverables related to the implementation process; define metrics for measuring client satisfaction
- Offer a “train the trainer” solution to our clients who will then deliver your insights to the rest of their team
- Conduct project evaluations and create recommendations based on lessons learned. Identify both successful and unsuccessful project elements and establish best practices for project execution
- Create and manage the UAT (User Acceptance Testing) portion prior to client roll-out
- Act as a product expert as you perform demos of the different features of our comprehensive software solution for the college recruiting space
- Manage Client requests including system customizations and uploads
- Provide training to clients on the best way to use our award-winning, world-class recruitment software
- Identify upsell opportunities
- Manage client expectations and advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Program manage account escalations
- Customize implementation plans per client based on specifications in client contract
- Detect potential issues and implement solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations
- When it is safe to travel, this role requires travel to diversity conferences or client visits as needed
- 2-4 years of experience related to recruiting or software implementation
- Project management experience and a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Relatable nature to our clients
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues within a designated time frame
- Incredible attention to detail and ability to adapt quickly to our proprietary, solutions-driven recruiting software
- Exposure to ATS’ or other recruiting software would be a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) experience preferred
- Self-starter, strong organizational, presentation, interpersonal and consultative skills are a must
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time