- In cooperation with leaders in the RelativityOne Service Delivery team, design and set strategy for the Incident Management capability
- Design, plan, and manage the Incident Management operating model and associated processes and procedures
- Monitor the effectiveness of incident management, make recommendations, and drive the continuous improvement of the incident management capability
- Coordinate and optimize interfaces between incident management and the other service management processes to ensure consistent and effective running of Service Delivery
- Interface and collaborate with Customer Service, Product Management, and Software Engineering teams
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Design and maintain the incident management systems and tools
- Define metrics and help build associated reports and dashboards
- Develop and deliver training
- 3 to 5 years related experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification (V3 or greater)
- Possess high-level knowledge and proficiency in project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders and prioritize requests
- Organized, flexible and able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. You can build strong and fruitful relationships with staff members, internal stakeholders and external parties.
- Meticulous, results-oriented and able to see projects and initiatives through from inception to final delivery, often in short time frames.
- Team player and able to wear multiple hats to meet various demands and needs from stakeholders.
- Analytical, efficient and a quick thinker.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience in a SaaS environment.
- Experience as a process practitioner or process manager for 3 to 5 years working experience in various areas of operational IT services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
#LI-KV1 Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.