At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking an Architect, Infrastructure Recovery to join our Incident Response & Recovery (IR&R) team. As part of this work we assist clients that are experiencing a ransomware event (or similar security incident) and are often undergoing a complete business outage. We are looking for a technical consultant with experience planning, designing, and deploying core IT infrastructure technologies – systems, servers, cloud, etc. – on short timelines. This position requires an IT architect who can rapidly come up to speed in a dynamic environment and understand critical client needs. The architect will provide a broad set of technical solutions and lead consultants in implementing infrastructure technologies to migrate the client to a new IT environment, enabling them to resume business operations.
- Rapidly deploy to client site(s) during or in the aftermath of a major security incident, I.e. Ransomware
- Assess current state of the breached client environment to quickly understand key impacted business systems/processes, and effectively gather business and technology requirements for the solutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally within a team of 2-4+ IR&R consultants, including teammates from both Cybersecurity and Cloud & Infrastructure practices
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement new processes and technologies, or recover existing systems, to allow our clients to resume technical and business operations
- Architect, engineer, deploy, and recover critical infrastructure technologies for on-prem and cloud environments
- Drive new business with existing clients by identifying unique opportunities and communicating them to designated West Monroe client leads, account managers, and/or business developers
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Consulting firm/industry experience preferred
- 6-10+ years of experience in an IT infrastructure engineering/architecture role in areas such as systems/server, cloud platforms, networking, hosting, virtualization, storage, tools, and/or application platforms
- Hands-on implementation experience with multiple of the following: Windows Server, Active Directory/Azure AD, MS Exchange, Office 365, PowerShell, Azure Services, Amazon Web Services (AWS), server/workstation deployment tools (SCCM, MDT), network routers/switches/firewalls (Cisco, Juniper), virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Preferred experience in cybersecurity, incident response, or supporting a corporate IT environment through a Ransomware attack
- Strong communication and project management skills in fast paced, dynamic environments
- Ability to learn new cloud and infrastructure technologies to enable delivery of cutting-edge solutions
- Comfortable working flexible hours, including occasionally weekends and overnights, in exchange for schedule flexibility when not actively responding to a client security incident
- Willingness to travel for out of town client engagements
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.