At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready for the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe is seeking a Infrastructure Architect, Lead to join our Corporate IT team, branded Information & Collaboration Technology (ICT). We’re looking for someone with the mindset to automate coupled with the technical depth necessary to lead the continuous improvement of ICT services and solutions. Ideal candidates will have proven experience designing and implementing cutting-edge infrastructure technologies and be excited about identifying areas within firmwide infrastructure where introducing automation solutions will enable more efficient teams.
- Lead critical, corporate technology projects for the firm and help define West Monroe’s IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and affiliated processes
- Drive the architecture, engineering, configuration, and deployment of highly available IT infrastructures
- Embrace ITIL and Agile methods to assess current state IT/business processes, gather functional and technical requirements, and identify areas where automation solutions can be deployed to enable greater efficiency
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments and technology teams to implement cloud and infrastructure solutions that support various business and technical functions
- Monitor performance of ICT systems, platforms, and tools to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving firmwide infrastructure
- Stay abreast of advancements in the industry, assess potential vendors, and help advocate for the business case to introduce cutting-edge solutions to the firm
- Troubleshoot escalated hardware and software issues as needed
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Professional Services and/or Consulting industry experience preferred
- 6-10+ years of experience in an IT infrastructure engineering/architecture role in areas such as cloud platforms and applications, IT infrastructure automation, site reliability/DevOps, virtualization tools, and/or systems/servers
- Hands on implementation experience with multiple/any of the following: Azure and AWS, automation scripting (PowerShell), Infrastructure-as-Code, Microsoft 365 Suite, workstation deployment (SCCM, MDT), virtualization platforms (VMware, Hyper-V), familiarity with network R/S/firewalls (Cisco, Juniper)
- Ability to seek out and learn new automation and IT orchestration solutions that will enable efficient delivery of cutting-edge technology services for the firm
- Experience migrating from ‘on premise’ model to an XaaS model
- Team or department lead, IT supervisory, and/or resource management experience preferred
- Strong communication and project management ability in a fast-paced corporate environment
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.