“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we will bring:
• A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
• Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
• Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
• Opportunity to influence TransUnion’s IT strategy and be a part of a growing team.
Requirement What We’d Love to See:
The role will provide solution architecture, cross-domain technical leadership and problem solving for a variety of infrastructure domains, projects, and capabilities.
• Expert-level experience with network infrastructure technologies including but not limited to data center routing/switching, enterprise networking (campus LAN/WAN), application delivery controllers, enterprise wireless LAN, DNS, DHCP, firewall (L3-L7), network packet brokers, IPS/IDS, and web application firewalls.
• Ability to develop an Architectural vision, drive organizational change, balance business requirements with IT initiatives, provide technical leadership ,manage execution and delivery of large projects and programs.
• Thorough understanding of architecture patterns, frameworks and applying them in building IT strategies.
• Previous experience as a senior-level infrastructure/dev-ops engineer with a focus on networking with architect being a plus.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a strong technical IT environment.
Preferred requirement What We’d Like to See:
• Experience with and/or professional level certifications with solutions from Cisco Systems (Network, Datacenter, Security), F5 Networks, InfoBlox, HPE Aruba, Imperva, Amazon AWS, or Microsoft Azure preferred.
• Deep understanding of large scale distributed systems principles, evolving trends E.g.: Software defined datacenters, containers, and cloud native patterns.
• Open to hands on participation to produce prototypes, proof of concept and other R&D artifacts.
• Ability to build value propositions/business cases and communicating with senior executives (VP, SVP).
• Demonstrated ability to engage with vendors, resellers and technical account managers.
• Knowledge base spans all aspects of software architecture, hardware architecture and operations architecture.
Impact you will make:
• Develop understanding of core systems and current state architectures across multiple TransUnion verticals
• Create technical solution blueprints in collaboration with peer architects and engineers.
• Build and maintain domain capability roadmaps to help TransUnion invest in strategic technology areas.
• Facilitate domain focused architecture committees and working groups.
• Advance key Enterprise Architecture initiatives like innovation groups, technology R&D forums, etc.
• Occasional travel may be required. Up to 10%
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.