An empty treadmill isn’t compelling, but once someone steps on it, the stories are limitless. Our goal is to connect people emotionally to their fitness journey. We are a global team coming from different cultures and backgrounds with a shared passion to achieve and live our mission of inspiring healthier lives.
Inspire. Innovate. Make an impact and join our team!
Timeline to Hire: Please note that we are looking to hire for this open position in Fall 2020.
Special note: During the near-term and for a temporary period, this role will be 100% remote/work-from-home. Eventually, the primary work location for this position will be at the global headquarters in Rosemont, IL.
As the Inside Sales Representative at LIFE FITNESS, you will
- Partner with the field sales team to develop sales proposals and quotes for customers.
- Answer customer questions regarding commercial products, services and solutions.
- Work cross-functionally (Credit & Leasing, Service, Delivery & Installation, etc.) to ensure that a seamless and superior customer experience is delivered throughout the sales process.
- Provide timely resolution to Credit and/or Leasing issues and holds.
- Offer tactical support to the Field Sales team to generate, develop, qualify, and manage new customer acquisition efforts.
- Maintain consistent communication with the field sales team regarding current prospects, leads, opportunities and orders.
- Become proficient in all sales tools, quoting, qvidian, HD Configurator etc.
- Investigate and manage resolution of any issues that may impede prompt delivery and successful installation of customer orders
- Collaborate with Customer Ops team to develop continuing education courses for Field Sales to reduce errors and RMAs
- Enter, update, track and manage all customer information within Salesforce.com
- Through critical thinking and collaboration create an environment that is flexible and agile for continued improvement of process and the customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1+ years direct sales, inside sales or B2B experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience in Athletics / Health Club / Fitness Industry / Vertical Markets preferred
- A proven ability to think ahead and work independently with minimal supervision to develop and execute strategic sales plans to increase sales and revenue growth
- Technically savvy, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word & PowerPoint) is required; prior Salesforce.com and/or Oracle experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to work efficiently and manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management, focus, attention to detail and self-motivation to work in a remote setting.