Are you ready to make an impact?
West Monroe is currently seeking an Integration Architect with experience with transformation in the Banking industry, specifically Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Lending, and Treasury Management. As many banks who have survived the worst of the financial crisis look to position themselves for growth and prosperity in a new banking landscape, there are many exciting opportunities to work with new and existing clients on strategy, transformation, and delivery engagements. With consolidation, regulation, technology advances and significant market-level change, this role is well positioned for engagements spanning business, technology, and management consulting services.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience with Transformation in the Banking industry, specifically Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Lending, Treasury Management
- Understanding of technology trends within the FS Industry, including Fintech Landscape, AI/ML, Cloud, Robotics, Core Platforms, Ancillary Banking technologies such as nCino, Backbase, Q2, Salesforce.com, etc
- Delivery experience with proven methods such as Agile and Waterfall projects
- System Integration experience within the FS industry, and familiarity with some proficiency with entitlement tools (Active Directory, SSO, Okta) middleware tools (Mulesoft/Boomi), MDM (Informatica), and Data (API Management, ETL, EDW)
- Nice to have: SQL/Python for data and analytics
- Must be familiar with Integration capabilities and data models of typical commercial and retail banking technology
West Monroe is a digital services firm that partners with companies in transformative industries to deliver quantifiable financial value. We believe that digital is a mindset and it’s something companies become, not something they do. We bring together diverse, multidisciplinary teams that use their expertise to develop and execute new ideas and ways of working.
At West Monroe, we invest in our people and care in a big way. We are growing the next generation of leaders who lead with inclusion, enabling us to address our clients’ most complex challenges. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll feel supported, our team will help you grow. We believe that growth breeds opportunity for all. And know that when we come together, we can do what's never been done.
Our fast-paced culture and collaborative teams bring the energy and expertise needed to make an impact and deliver beyond expectations. If you are ready to set big goals with us, join us on our journey of building what matters for our clients, our people, and our communities.
West Monroe is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.