Integration Services Associate - Chicago or US remote
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are seeking an energetic Integration Services Associate with a consultative mindset that has a passion for creating integration solutions for our customers by providing technical expertise and applying creative problem solving. We work with mid-market organizations and large enterprises in all verticals, with a focus on their GRC activities. Looking for an individual who not only has passion for our software but who is looking to expand their knowledge with other platforms and how they can uniquely connect together to drive outcomes that improve the lives of our customers.
What you’d achieve:
- Assist in implementing custom integration solutions for customers end to end, including design, build, go-live, and on-going maintenance
- Build out custom connectors to various third party platforms based off customer need
- Configure standard integrations with common third party platforms that support our out-of-the-box content offerings and align to GRC use cases
- Analyze data from a variety of internal and external sources to drive the prioritization of integrations to be developed
- Obtain a deep understanding of the Risk Cloud platform and features to incorporate in integration design and build
- Research and gain an understanding of GRC best practices across a variety of use cases
The value you’d bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, and Engineering majors preferred, though all are welcome to apply
- 1 - 2 years of professional experience, ideally in consulting
- A strong educational understanding of data science, analytics, and information systems
- Ability to leverage workplace tools such as Excel and Salesforce; programming or data analytics experience with things like Power BI or SQL is a plus but not required
- Experience with utilizing REST APIs & JSON; API automation platforms like Zapier or Workato; and scripting languages like Ruby or Python are a huge plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable — candidates should be excited to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace an agile work style
- Willingness to take initiative — we’re looking for candidates who are creative and curious, and are willing to throw out new ideas or suggestions on how to improve
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company
This job is eligible for remote work in all states with the exception of Colorado.
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Benepass debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker, etc.)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $156M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid - an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built-In Chicago's list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2021 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020!