The Integration Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and management of Echo’s EDI and API integrated carriers and clients.
- Maintain and manage existing EDI ports and portals through the BizTalk application
- Integrate new carrier EDI partners
- Manage EDI documentation and processes
- Increase the percentage of Echo’s carrier partners set-up as an EDI trading partner
- Assist in the integration of clients as EDI training partners
- Work with the business to improve invoice and track n’ trace procedures using EDI tools
- Identify and analyze data and their sources to find improvements in the EDI process
- Work with Echo’s clients to improve EDI processes.
- Works with Quality Assurance during client EDI integrations to facilitate project completion
- Document and organize processes, systems, and contacts for improved EDI trading partner management
- Work with clients, carrier partners, and internal teams to accurately identify EDI integration project scope and estimation
- The candidate must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Management Information Systems degree
- Experience in the logistics industry accepted in lieu of degree
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Proactive problem solver that seeks to quickly resolve and address integration issues.
- Demonstrated ability to logically approach a business problem
- Ability to learn and understand Echo’s IT systems and the integration interdependencies
- SQL experience required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.