Who we are: Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. We believe in the power of experiences and are fiercely dedicated to building products that inspire human connections. Named as one of Built In Chicago’s top 10 places to work in 2021, we believe that our People are our greatest competitive advantage. To support our People, we have built a company culture that empowers our employees to embrace challenges, encourages unity through collaboration, and seeks to constantly evolve by leveraging data and inspiring innovation.
The Inventory Operations Associate will partner with the operations team in managing seller ticket fulfillment using our Skybox Point of Sale (POS) system for our marketplace. You will provide support for sellers and marketplaces by developing expert-level knowledge of Vivid Seats’ Skybox POS system, the seller community, and our marketplaces. This opportunity is a unique experience to build your communication skills, negotiation tactics, and problem-solving skills on a fast paced and motivated team.
How your role contributes to the success of Vivid Seats:
- Establish and maintain a business relationship with new and existing sellers and marketplaces.
- Communicate externally through phone calls and emails, responding in a timely manner.
- Assist sellers and marketplaces with the buying and selling of tickets.
- Monitor queues to ensure timely fulfillment of all sales and maintain accuracy of tickets.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to order processing and data exchange.
How your role expectations will progress as an Inventory Operations Associate in the first 30, 90, and 180 days:
30 days in
- Complete new hire orientation, gaining the resources you need to be successful.
- Learn how ticket marketplaces operate and how you’ll contribute to providing great experiences for our customers.
- Acclimate to team and company norms, business objectives, and Vivid Seats values.
- Learn our internal POS system Skybox.
- Familiarize and understand the Ticket Fulfillment process.
90 days in
- Contribute to our approaches, methods, or technologies to support overall business goals and drive team efficiencies.
- Maintain, harvest and aid internal and external relationships to achieve progress and advance objectives.
- Achieve thorough comprehension of our Fulfillment team practices including but not limited to ticket fulfillment, inventory listing creation and inbound inquiries.
- Attain complete knowledge of the third-party automation technology used for fulfillment.
180 days in
- Apply methods to execute individual tasks that positively impacts the team.
- Play an active role in continued learnings to advance skill sets necessary for team goals.
- Master understanding of all client accounts and marketplaces.
- Problem solving complex ticket fulfillment issues.
What You’ll Bring:
- Outstanding communication, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Strong client management and negotiation skills
- Assertive and professional demeanor
- Ability to think proactively and manage time effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible schedule with ability to work occasional nights, weekends and some holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer that values the critical importance of a diverse workforce and sense of belonging. Many of our roles have flexible requirements and we encourage you to apply regardless of whether you meet every qualification.
Vivid Seats provides competitive compensation; bonus incentives; FLEX PTO; mental health days; medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401K matching; monthly credits and discounts for attending live events; remote work and snack allowances; and a variety of additional workplace perks.
This position will start remotely.