Primarily responsible for the selecting/sourcing and purchasing of professional services, working with all levels of internal Stakeholders/Requesters within Ensono as well as 3rd Party Suppliers. Also supports Procurement process improvement initiatives.
JOB ROLE SUMMARY:
- Gathers requirements, reviews and analyzes Supplier proposals and coordinates strategic sourcing activities with all Stakeholders/Requesters to acquire Professional Services in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Reviews and Negotiates Contract terms and pricing.
- Processes Purchase Requisitions, Change Orders and Requests for Quotes.
- Performs cost analysis and volume planning for major Services projects.
- Able to strategically negotiate highest quality at best value and develop new supply sources when existing suppliers are no longer viable or competitive. May recommend cost saving proposals including alternative sourcing, preferred contract or alternative technologies.
- Keeps current with Industry trends and pricing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Initiates Requests for Quotations with suppliers & ensures that final pricing and terms meet stakeholder needs.
- Develops alternative project proposals for best total value, including cost-savings
- Negotiates price & audit proposals against contractual, historical benchmarks.
- Works with internal stakeholders for medium/high-priority and/or complex projects with appropriate oversight.
- Reviews supplier contracts and participates in contract terms analysis, negotiations, etc.
- Audits supplier invoices for accuracy, works with AP to ensure process is followed.
- Issues purchase orders and assists to resolve logistical issues.
- Ensures positive working relationships with related support groups (Legal, Compliance, Security, AP/AR, etc.).
This position does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced associates in the role.
- Advanced, proven knowledge of IT Procurement with specialized talents directed towards Professional Services Category.
- Proficient in math and analytic skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving.
- Attention to detail with keen sense of urgency
- Ability and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with process improvement projects is a plus
- Communication skills (email/verbal/presentation)