We are looking for a Senior IT Administrator to work with our Infrastructure team and HR team in standing up a secure and efficient environment to allow Chowbus to collaborate in making amazing things happen for our diners, restaurants, and drivers.
You will have the opportunity to
- Build a team that balances Security and Efficiency needs
- Coordinate HR to Establish our Onboarding and Offboarding Procedures
- Build a Help Desk Rotation for handling access requests and troubleshooting general tooling needs
- Work day to day with our infrastructure team to take advantage of automation where possible and establish formal manual processes where necessary.
What You'll Do:
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with IT guidelines
- Providing escalation for IT support issues that require engineering support
- Researching SaaS services and making recommendations for which service amongst similar services should be used
- Managing system and software patching and updates
- Managing and configuring various SaaS services such as Zenefits, Okta, GSuite, and Atlassian Suite.
- Educate company teams on the use of cloud applications and services
- Owning our relationships with IT hardware vendors
- Build and managing internal processes for ordering and returning IT equipment
- Experience managing a the day to day activities of a team
- Have a track record of success and advancing to roles with increased responsibility and impact. Previous experience in a fast-paced startup or technology-focused company is a plus.
- Communication Skills to understand the needs of Engineering Partner Teams and managing expectations of what’s possible and what’s feasible.
- In-depth understanding of cloud/SaaS services such as Zenefits, Okta, 1Password, Atlassian Suite, GSuite, and AWS
- Must be based in the Chicagoland area
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.