ReviewTrackers is the rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
We’re currently looking for an IT Administrator to join the Operations to be our main point of contact for all technical questions and solutions for our internal team.
How you will make an impact:
- Support the internal ReviewTrackers team and all of our technical questions
- Help us scale as a company as we continue to grow
- Take complete ownership of the processes we have in place (bring your creativity to the table as well on what we could be doing moving forward)
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience of IT Administration work.
- Patience and resourcefulness to readily address IT-related tickets and thorough documentation of problem-solving strategies.
- Maintain service reliability in congested office settings while optimizing for various network demands (VoIP, video, etc). CCENT a plus, but not required.
- Upkeep of IT resources in shared spaces and auxiliary/conference rooms.
- Development of company training plans and adoption strategies for the implementation of new software/hardware solutions.
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of new and existing software/hardware solutions.
- Physical asset management, organization, and cataloging (MacBook laptops, phones, monitors/TVs, Kindles, etc.).
- A Contributor. You get happiness from making a contribution. You are resourceful and enjoy getting things done.
- A problem solver. It excites you to jump out of your comfort zone. You crave digging into a problem and finding solutions whenever you can.
- Phenomenal teammate. You contribute, you listen, you help when needed and ask for help when you need. You understand the vision of this company moves forward only when we work as a team.
- Naturally Curious. You love to listen, ask clarifying questions to ensure you are learning, growing and problem-solving.
- A communicator. Whether phone, email, and in-person, you are confident and professional.
- Persistent. You never leave anything unanswered, and always follow up to make sure it has been resolved.
Awesome perks and benefits at ReviewTrackers
- 100% company paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare benefits available for both individuals and families
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning, and impact on our customers and business
- Team lunch and learns on topics such as product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Unlimited books of your choosing on the company Kindle
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At ReviewTrackers, we cultivate an inclusive, dynamic, fun yet challenging team environment. We value crafting a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We work to inspire our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.
Read Full Job Description