IT Analyst II at Walgreens
Supporting Team Manager in a busy and demanding Global ID Admin/ access control environment.
You will provide support to the Global Identity and Access Management and managed service team. This would include new integrations with the GIAM service for end systems, customer access management issues. Continual development of the access provisioning processes across WBA business. Reporting and auditing of identities within the GIAM solution and acting on any issues that do not conform to WBA policy.
• Candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills engaging with stake holders at all levels.
• Candidate is expected to manage relationships between third parties such as suppliers and business partners.
• The candidate will perform Business as Usual support covering incidents, problems, service requests and customer support.
• Involved in the design , implementation and administration of Identity projects and ability to become SME in this area.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations OR High school / GED and at least 4 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Knowledge of project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Master’s Degree or MBA
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations OR High school / GED and at least 5 years of experience in Finance, IT, Strategy, Analytics, and/or Operations
- Understanding of the basic principles of Identity and Access Management processes and advantages of automation.
- Experience with call center experience / Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with Managing and delivering projects and change in a collaborative and agile way.
- Identity & Access / Identity Governance management framework experience.
- Ability to drive agile solutions and improvement to end user experience.
- Ability to drive own workload and improvement.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills.
- IT security framework understanding.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with internal stakeholders.
- Time Management (Planning, Organizing and managing resources).
- Cloud experience preferred but not essential.
- Understanding KPIs and driving improvement.
- Experience with any IAG solution tools.
- Cloud computing/Microsoft environment.
- Experience with Data Analytics.