IT Analyst at Nexgen Packaging
This is an exciting opportunity to join Nexgen Packaging as an It Analyst! You will assist with the design, development, testing and support of Supply Chain Applications. Our SaaS platform is a mission critical supply chain management solution used by global organizations to run their enterprise. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual with combination of technical and product development skills. If you demonstrate a good understanding of commercial software product development, are technically fluent and passionate about creating leading edge software products then this is a position for you!
We are changing how companies leverage technology to manufacture and manage supply chain. We have created a software platform to optimize, organize, and digitize customers’ portfolios. Considered the industry’s leading technology platform, over 10,000 brands and manufacturers globally use the Nexgen platform. Our customers include both traditional retailers like Converse, J Crew, Chico’s, and Kate Spade and emerging companies like StitchFix, Bonobos, and Fabletics that are changing the retail landscape.
Our Commitment to You:
We will provide a space that:
- Embraces forward thinking,
- Values employees’ contribution,
- Drives personal growth, and
- Recognizes the value of quality of work and quality of life.
We love to see our employees grow, embrace the entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrate a willingness to contribute to our company’s successes. We are committed to providing rewarding experiences and helping our employees achieve their career and personal goals.
About the Role:
As an IT Analyst, you will work with software development teams to assist with full
software development life-cycle to deliver incremental product releases via disciplined
Agile methodology. You are responsible for identifying and documenting business needs and assist with
iterative product development, testing and ongoing support by representing the voice of
What You’ll Do:
- Identify detail business requirements, assist with design of solution and application development
- Gather and develop product specifications, design documents, UI mock ups, test cases and user documentation
- Work with software development teams to ensure that they understand requirements and scope for each feature and the deliverables meet the objectives
- Actively participate in coding and testing of functions and features
- Provide Technical support and troubleshooting for production issues
Ideally, We’d Like You to Have:
- Demonstrated experience delivering successful commercial software products
- 2+ years of hands-on technical development experience with Microsoft .Net platform using C# and SQLServer
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills with a keen sense towards product usability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt your communication style for the audience
- Experience collaborating with globally distributed software development teams
- Prior hands-on experience with software development for supply chain commercial solutions is a plus
- Minimum BA/BS degree required
A team of four entrepreneurs and industry veterans founded Nexgen in 2006. They knew they could build a great company that could help retailers with their branding solutions by leveraging state-of-the-art technology, exceptional employees, and an outstanding work environment. We pride ourselves on exceeding customers’ expectations by listening to their needs and executing on our commitments. This approach has led to industry-leading growth for Nexgen and our team. Since our founding we have grown to over 600 employees globally, with shipments of over 3 billion products a year!