IT Business Analyst at JPMorgan Chase
As a member of our Business Analysis team, you'll play a crucial role in identifying, improving and developing technology solutions that drive our strategic goals. This is a tremendous opportunity to learn about high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the firm. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and data analysis, while continuing to develop your leadership, management and communication skills. No matter where your career ultimately takes you, you'll make a meaningful impact and lasting connections with outstanding colleagues and mentors.
As a Business Analyst in our CCB Technology Group, you'll play a critical role in developing an innovative Next Gen Core Banking Platform. We look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and strategic technology practices.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Expertise in the creation and implementation of business processes, workflows, technology solutions within a business organization
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and experience in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Strong written skills; will be responsible for driving the creation of critical system architecture documentation
- Experience in project management, stakeholder management, reporting, and cadences
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- A strong understanding of at least one business function in the firm, as well as a broader understanding of other areas.
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage and management
- Ability to liaison between lines of business and the development team, while working with a wide range of stakeholders and collaborating with your team.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans