This position reports to: VP, IT Strategy, Planning and Business Operations
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We make work, work better for our customers.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The IT Business Operations Leader will lead all aspects of running IT Strategy, Planning and Business Operations like a business. This leader will be responsible for Strategy and Planning, Budgeting, Quarterly Business Review Orchestration, Communications and other Chief of Staff duties
This leader will partner with other business operations leads across the company, as well as senior business and IT leaders and employees to align efforts and connect dots. The service management IT landscape, for which this leader will be responsible working with directors in this org such as: PMO, Business Operations, Strategic Initiatives and Now on Now. This role is very cross-functional.
This is an exceptional opportunity to transform the way we work, digitize IT operations, and showcase how we leverage the ServiceNow platform to help the company make work, work better for you.
What you get to do in this role:
- Strategy and planning
- Budget management
- QBR cadence and orchestration
- Chief of staff duties
- Engage and connect with other operations leaders in IT and Business Functions
- Become a trusted advisor to peers and stakeholders
- Be proactive. Identify and recommend creative ideas to improve business operations
- Provide leadership and help establish a culture that continuously strives towards best practices and operational excellence, while having fun
- Be a thought-leader and influencer
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Combined 10+ years of experience in the following areas: Operations, planning, budgeting, portfolio management, systems implementations, process design and process re-engineering, value management, communications.
- Experience working in across many organizations in the company including IT, Marketing and product teams, just to name few.
- Excellent understanding of functional operational processes.
- Experience managing department budget and working closely with finance organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, teamwork skills, and an engaging personality. A proven ability to effectively interface with a diverse range of roles at all levels.
- Ability to compile data from leaders into a meaningful presentation.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.