IT Business Systems Analyst at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewMotorola Solutions Inc.
- Work with our Service business partners to understand their requests, develop creative solution designs, and drive the development, testing and implementation.
- Translate complex business issues into requirements and technical solution designs.
- Determine the objectives of an assignment, and exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to achieve measurable business outcomes.
- Use your business acumen, technical skills, and knowledge of Oracle applications to estimate effort, engage IT partners, and manage solution delivery. Collaborate effectively with both business and IT partners to meet commitments.
- Work through issues and challenges to complete tasks on time and on budget.
- Work with business users to develop acceptance test scenarios, identify test data, and execute the scenarios.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve issues.
- Document test results.
Bachelor of Science + 3 years experience
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.