ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The IT Business Analyst works under general direction with the ability to act independently when analyzing requirements and recommending process and system improvements. The focus of this role is in support of our Billing and Subscription Management platform, supporting the engineering team and our end users across the business. The ideal candidate brings a positive, analytical and forward-thinking approach to the team. S/he will provide day-to-day production support, user support, data maintenance, data analysis, project coordination, documentation, reporting, and general system administration. This role offers variety, challenges, and the opportunity to grow professionally. The selected candidate will be versed in systems analysis with strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with team members and client stakeholders. This is a combined technical/functional role.
What your day could consist of:
- Primary role as key functional support for applications used across IT
- Elicitation, organization, translation, analysis and prioritization of both business level and functional requirements
- Performs and coordinates complex analysis, design, configuration, testing and support services for assigned applications
- Develops and reviews functional and technical specifications and other business systems documentation and assures it is complete, acceptable and in accordance with standards
- Coordinates with product managers and developer ensuring technical requirements and application deliverables are executed as required
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with multiple levels of the organization from developers to leadership on technical topics
- Creates/updates training documentation and materials as needed in direct support of end-users
- Leads process discussions and provides suggestions for improvement
- Implements changes into third party platform systems; coordinates with impacted teams and business partners
- Participates in various projects/process implementations, governance and change advisory committees as assigned
What is needed:
- 3-5 years experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple requests/projects
- Manage repetitive work efforts that are part of day-to-day production support
- Ability to explain technical Concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Must possess excellent research and problem-solving skills; have fully developed analytical skills, including excellent modeling skills; keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently to complete time sensitive projects with internal and external deadlines
- Experience in and commitment to protecting sensitive and confidential information
- Must be self-directed, highly motivated, ability to multi-task, possess excellent judgment and discretion and driven to meet tight deadlines
- Continually seek ways to improve existing systems, policies and procedures
- Partners and works effectively with multiple team members
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.