IT Help Desk Associate
Who we are.
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What you will do.
The Spins IT Operations team is responsible for designing and maintaining all of the company’s Infrastructure whether it is in the Data Center or at corporate offices. We also respond to user requests for Help Desk issues. The role of IT Help Desk Associate serves as the primary contact for Tier 1 Desktop issues and is responsible for support tickets and / or work orders from creation to resolution. The Help Desk Associate needs to be capable of handling multiple priorities; follow through on open tickets to completion, and escalate issues as needed.
- Manage a Help Desk Ticket Queue
- Support Applications and Systems
- Resolve PC or MAC laptop issues
- Management of Workstation Peripherals
- Active Directory User Account Management
- Setup and Configuration of PCs and Phones
- IT Equipment Inventory Management
- Audio Visual Technology Support
- General Back Office support
What You Bring
Education and Experience Requirements
- Associate Degree in a Technical Field (Plus)
- Experience in a professional work environment
- Ability to work effectively without constant supervision and as a team player
- Ability to troubleshoot install various vendor laptops and phones
- Familiarity with Windows Server 2003, 2012, 2016 and Windows 10
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers verbally and through written communication
- Excellent time management and attention to detail skills
- Ability to multi-task many requests in an organized and timely manner
- Must be able to balance and prioritize requests from multiple people
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- You resonate with the job description tone and style
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.