IT Helpdesk Associate at Envoy Global
Location: San Francisco, CA
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Every day, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it's needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We're a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country's leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
Envoy Global seeks a Tier 1 Helpdesk Associate to join our IT team today! Our IT Helpdesk Associate will assist with supporting client computers, printers, and phones, as well as help to maintain email and user accounts for all Envoy Global employees.
You will have an aptitude for quick troubleshooting and problem solving with a knack for organizing, prioritizing, and multi-tasking. Strong analytical, communication, and documentation skills are essential. Our IT Helpdesk Associate must be a people-person who is passionate about technology, continuous improvement and achieving client satisfaction. You must also thrive in a team environment!
As our successful candidate, you will:
- Provide Tier 1 level support for laptops, desktops, cell phones, and other technical equipment in a professional and timely manner
- Respond to help desk tickets and efficiently prioritize proper responses to solve technology-related issues
- Configure and troubleshoot computer, network, and software issues
- Support user account maintenance in Active Directory, Office 365, as well as custom applications.
- Review and update documentation, maintaining a company-wide knowledge base.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excelling customer services and organizational skills.
- 1 - 3 years IT helpdesk in a Microsoft environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows 10+ and Office 365.
- Experience with Telephony/VOIP
- A+, Network+, Security+ or Microsoft certifications
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN
- Experience with Active Directory/Exchange
To APPLY please send through your updated resume via the link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Envoy Global has several safety protocols in place to protect employees, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.