IT Helpdesk Technician at Amount
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:55 a.m. (CST) on Friday, March 26, 2021
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
Amount is seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician. The right candidate for the role is motivated and capable of learning new things quickly, comfortable with self-directed work and excited about delivering premium IT support to the employees of Amount. Core responsibilities include desktop and software support for Amount employees.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you'll work on:
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule; occasional overtime may be required from time to time based on need
- Hardware and software installations and troubleshooting
- Day to day help desk support
- Document support and operations policies and procedures
- Asset tagging and management of inventory
- Re-imaging of laptops and desktops and software deployment
- Computer deployment and setup of desks for new and existing employees
- Execute projects to improve systems and operation
- Other IT tasks as directed by supervisor
Who you are:
- 1+ years of hands on technical support experience
- Basic network knowledge - Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to handle on-call work on a rotating basis
- Extensive knowledge of troubleshooting
- Experience desktop imaging and auto deployments
- Knowledge of IT inventorying methods and organization
- Hands on experience with administration and management of Macs in an corporate environment
- Experience Google apps administration is a plus
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description