IT Helpdesk Technician at Club Automation
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
The IT Helpdesk Technician will provide technical assistance to our team members. This position will help install, upgrade, and troubleshoot computer and A/V hardware and software. To succeed in this role, this person should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. This person should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.
The IT Helpdesk Technician reports to the Manager, IT Operations.Qualifications
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software, and networking
- Walk customers through installing applications and computer peripherals
- Ask targeted questions to diagnose problems
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
- Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
- Record technical issues and solutions in logs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Follow up with clients to ensure their systems are functional
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals (printers and scanners).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential company information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience required
- Experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associates degree with related coursework
- A+ and/or Network+ certification(s)
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) plan with matching
- New-Parent Paid Leave
- 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.