IT Operations Analyst
Job Description Summary
The position of an Operations Analyst requires a general understanding of IT systems and Service Management processes, along with a solid business sense and very strong customer service skills. A primary objective of this position is to serve as a liaison between CCC’s internal IT support teams, our customers and vendors.
The Operations Analyst will assist in workflow coordination, system level communication, operational support and overall administration of IT services that are key to the ability to meet our customers' needs.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a systems or IT services related position. They should possess strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused, team environment. Experience working with internal and external customers in an operational environment. Knowledge of and/or experience with the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework would be a plus.
- Primary contact for internal and external customers and vendors for IT related issues and initiatives
- Work directly with external customers providing IT support
- Performing preliminary analysis & technical troubleshooting
- Coordinating incident follow-up activities & reporting
- Reviewing customer incident reports
- Managing the intake process for IT related requests and escalations
- Managing the delivery of internal and external system level communications
- Administration of operational processes and procedures
- Providing on call support
- Generating, analyzing and presenting regularly scheduled system and ad-hoc reports
- Provide input of Service Desk tools to continuously increase efficiencies
- Continuously develop and improve internal processes and solutions to track requirements, performance, and results regarding the delivery of Service Desk services
- Assist in the continuous growth and maintenance of the Service Desk knowledgebase
- Bachelor's degree, focused on MIS, Computer Science and or Engineering, Operational Research, Data Management
- Strong MS Office skills, focused on Excel, Power BI
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- Software development life cycle experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience providing superior customer service
- Prior experience working in an IT support or operations environment
- Prior experience in a Business Systems Analysis a plus
- Ability to lead and facilitate collaboration when working with other areas of the company
- High energy and enthusiasm along with a high attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and possess a strong work ethic
- Flexible and able to function in a “hands-on" environment
- Positive and professional image
- Strong analytic/project management skills
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!