LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are seeking a driven Information Technology Operations (IT Ops) Analyst to join our Business Operations team and help scale our internal applications and services. LogicGate’s Business Operations team places dedicated resources toward making sure the company “works.” You will have the atmosphere, tools, and mentorship to do the best work of your career.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Help establish and drive the decision-making for technology solutions and processes of the company so that we can “solve it once” for IT problems as we scale
- Collaborate across the organization, solicit feedback on processes and uncover the real problem so that it can be resolved
- Assist our team with resolution of issues across a range of technical products and applications
- Delight the end-user by recommending and implementing processes that increase transparency or speed to resolution through automation
- Steer the organization’s use of new technology capabilities and services as we create the best GRC solution on the market
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of experience working with a technical team either in software development, IT operations, or technology implementation
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator, with the desire to understand technical problems and then effectively communicate the path forward to solving them
- You have a passion for automating the monotonous away
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time and prioritize them appropriately
- You have the drive to learn new technologies and continuously improve
- You are able to dig into and beyond the documentation to understand the limitations and use cases of our internal applications and services
- You are a team player who is looking for the opportunity to wear "different hats" and pitch in to help beyond your typical job description
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE'S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description