IT SENIOR ANALYST- SAP FINANCE
Ulta Beauty is the largest specialty beauty retailer in the United States and the place for the true beauty enthusiast who gets butterflies as she shops for beauty and experiments throughout our store. We are the only one to provide our guests prestige, mass and salon products and services under one roof – All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. We put our guests at the center of all we do, committing to offer her unrivaled ways to be beautiful in an environment that provides the thrill of exploration and delight of discovery.
In the role of IT Sr. Analyst SAP S/4 Finance you will be responsible for supporting finance in both SAP ECC and S4 environments. You will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements, configuration, unit testing and planning. You will work as part of a team to support G/L, AP, AR, Tax and Fixed Assets.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Possesses knowledge of SAP S/4 finance and Fiori. Has experience making system changes via SAP S/4 configuration and transport system.
- Evaluates requests for changes to ensure changes follow good business practices.
- Assesses, analyzes, creates, documents and implements changes based on requests for change.
- Carries out the build and test functions in coordination with business and QA teams. Assesses and analyzes release components. Provides input to scheduling of production releases. Leads go-live check list for large complex projects.
- Documents requirements and specifications, and defines test conditions. Assists with identifying test cases and test scripts under own direction and mapping back to requirement. Documents test activities and results. Assists with the identification and reporting of issues and risks.
- Carries out analytical activities and delivers analysis which support business decision-making. Undertakes formatting and communication of results. Analyzes complex business processes, evaluates alternative solutions, assesses feasibility and recommends new approaches.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to ensure quality of software design and testing.
- As part of a project team, keeps project manager updated on progress and status. Takes action to resolve issues that may impact overall deliverables.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience
- At least 1+ year SAP S/4 Finance and 5 years’ experience in SAP ECC Finance
- Experience supporting finance business partners
- Experience developing and managing multiple IT initiatives, including complex initiatives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel
- Experience in owning business partner relationship and ensuring collaboration and open two-way communication is always present
- Willingness to learn cross functional applications and processes
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to work in a team including diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments