IT Service Delivery Manager at McDonald's Technology
Global Technology Risk Management (GTRM) is the team, which is ultimately responsible for the securing of McDonald’s information assets at a global level. The Cyber Security Service Manager position demonstrates the personnel and resources of their team to deliver security services, which are essential to the operation and security of McDonald’s business solutions.
You the Cyber Security Vendor Manager will interpret and implement the direction, vision, and expectations for the group as prescribed by senior leadership. The position will understand the high-level strategy and direction of leadership, and lead their respective team(s) in the execution of daily activities and set clear expectations, goals, and requirements that will be obtained as a measure of success. This position will closely collaborate with stakeholders and peer groups to ensure that the GTRM security services are providing adequate protection to the information assets of the organization.
· 4 year degree in a technical discipline
· 2+ years of information security experience.
· 2+ years’ experience with the ITIL operating model.
· 2+ years’ experience working in an outsourcing model.
· Technical understanding of Security technologies and current Security industry trends.
· Strong history of growing and leading vendor partnerships.
· Experience working with complex multi-national/global companies and distributed business models.
· Strong ability to develop strategic direction and long term objectives without supervision.
· Confirmed social skills with the ability to translate complex technical issues or concepts to non-technical audiences in a clear and concise manner.
· Ability to interpret and understand business needs and translate into technical solutions.
· Proficient in technical writing and creation of policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
· Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decision based upon situational circumstances.
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us to build an even better McDonald's. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing experiences while delivering incredible value and quality in the food we serve.
McDonald's is a people business just as much as it is a restaurant business. We strive to be the most expansive brand on the planet by building teams with varied strengths who create delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy.
The Quick Service Industry requires quick thinking: our work culture is flexible and dynamic to ensure we are executing with pace and sharing our latest ideas. Our new, state-of-the art headquarters is located in the booming West Loop area in the heart of downtown Chicago. It is set up to be a global hub that fosters collaboration and innovation: take a class at Hamburger University, sample future menu items in our Test Kitchen, grab a McCafe on any floor or utilize the latest technology to connect to your team around the globe. With an onsite café and our 8000 square foot gym (and a McDonald's, of course!), our office helps us connect with each other like never before.
At McDonald's, we are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From bold recycling initiatives and advancing our industry on sustainable sourcing to youth employability initiatives and our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we see every day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners. We will continue to take on big, global initiatives while remaining great neighbors and supporters of our local communities.
We are moving fast and are adding to our extraordinary team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big daily and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders in our industry and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last year, we have launched home delivery, radically enhanced the digital experiences of our restaurants, introduced mobile pay and have so much more to come. With all the new projects and initiatives, it is an exciting time to be on the team that is helping to make a Better McDonald's!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Develop, enhance, and deliver relevant security services that focus on ease of customer integration and improving the overall security posture of the environment, in addition to dedicatedly implementing improvements as necessary.
· Lead strategic vendor partnerships with a focus on delivering outsourced security services, which meet or exceed the requirements of the business, including necessary outage response plans.
· Apply an understanding of digital commerce to identify and introduce necessary technical controls to protect consumer data, the integrity of systems, and prevent current fraud/abuse trends.
· Work with peers within GTRM as well as other IT groups and third parties to identity upcoming business or technical needs, and then translate and develop solutions within a clear platform roadmap.
· Own the adoption of services through close relationships with key business partners and stakeholders by creating and maintaining service catalogs and marketing materials.
· Actively develop, maintain and implement improvements to the assigned Security services.
· Advise and influence IT and business management regarding security standard methodologies, risk analysis, and risk mitigation.
· Ensure the organization has the necessary security capabilities to align with all legal, regulatory and internally developed Standards or Policies surrounding the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of our information assets.
· Maintain balanced relationship with measured accountability between McDonald’s and its outsourced service providers, and ensure proper service documentation and SLAs are in place to facilitate this accountability.
· Own the project and operational billing associated with the assigned Security services and ensure they are in accordance with McDonald’s accounting practices.