IT Service Desk Specialist I
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 800,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly one million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is looking for a bright, organized, and dependable person who is passionate about technology and working with people. The ideal candidate is excited about joining a fast spaced, industry leading company. We are looking for a self-motivated professional who will help build out G2’s technology initiatives!
- Serve as the face of the IT department as the initial point of contact for the company’s IT Help Desk
- Perform and coordinate moves, adds and change activities for workstations
- Provisions all new hardware (Mac) and user accounts in coordination with HR + Information Security
- Work with vendors to coordinate repair and resolve outstanding issues
- Maintain hardware inventory
- Participate in various migrations and upgrade projects
- Provide A/V support for conferences rooms (Zoom)
- Assists with the technology buyback program
- Assists in determining suitable software to meet user requirements
- 1-3+ years of help desk experience supporting a Mac environment
- Familiarity with JAMF, G Suite, Office 365, and Okta are a plus
- Technical certifications and/or ITIL foundations certification is a plus
- Working knowledge of networking
- Great interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet, multi-task, prioritize, and work under pressure
- Can effectively communicate complex issues to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to be self-governing when needed
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.