IT Sr. Project Manager at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- A minimum of eight years project management experience
- Proven track record of using SCRUM/Agile and Waterfall methodologies
We’d Love to See
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent) and PMP.
Impact You'll Make:
- Partner with Product Managers, Product Owners, and Technical Leads to identify known/anticipated features, priorities and delivery estimates.
- Identify and manage dependencies across technology ecosystem (spanning Agile Release Trains) to ensure delivery alignment.
- Take accountability for program level budget and staff forecasting for solutions delivery.
- Coordinate integration, planning, and delivery across operational and business-facing teams to ensure holistic success of complex projects.
- Drive collaboration across teams and departments.
- Address issues upfront, define alternative solutions, resolve conflict and create lasting, productive partnerships with clients.
- Mentor and coach teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and process.
- Ensure that release deliverables are submitted and that quality standards defined by the team are consistently met (per acceptance criteria and definition of done).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.