IT Support Analyst - Contractor
About Camelot Illinois
Camelot Illinois has been awarded the contract as the new private manager of the Illinois
Lottery. In partnership with the state, Camelot will operate a modern lottery that truly benefits
the people of Illinois.
Camelot's innovative approach places consumers and social responsibility at its core,
providing funding for schools, capital projects and special causes. Camelot is committed to
building an organization with the strength and experience to grow the lottery and reinforce its
rightful position as a force for good.
Camelot Illinois is a subsidiary of Camelot Global, a leading technology and professional
services provider to lotteries around the world. Camelot Globals’ portfolio of work includes the
Irish National Lottery, Loterie Romande (Switzerland), the California State Lottery, the
Kentucky Lottery and the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, among others.
Our sister company, Camelot UK, has operated the UK National Lottery since 1994. Camelot
UK has an unrivaled track record for success, helping the UK National Lottery deliver over
$80 billion to winners and $46 billion to good causes to date.
About the Team
The Technology team utilizes the latest technological trends to effectively build and manage
solutions in an informal, open and collaborative environment.
Within Camelot Illinois, the IT Support Analyst will be a pragmatic individual with strong
communication and relationship building skills. This person will manage the process to
restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize impact to business
operations. A key aspect of this role is the management and interaction with our
● Manage resolution incidents that include high impact and high priority incidents to
ensure minimal impact to the business.
● To analyze incidents, identify trends and develop working practices and resolutions to
minimize the risk of recurrence.
● Produce and distribute reports as needed
● Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams and vendors from all areas of
business as required to resolve incidents.
● Communicate progress of major incident resolution with stakeholders and the wider
● Assist in closing escalated player issues
● Work closely with Change Management to ensure changes are tested and
implemented with no/minimal impact to the business
● Operations daily/weekly/monthly check-lists execution and
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Solves complex technical problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative
● Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
● Applies best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to
improve products, processes or services
● Leads others to solve complex technical problems; takes a broad perspective to
identify innovative solutions.
● Develops and ensures successful implementation of processes and policies aimed at
● Explains difficult issues and works to build consensus
● Makes decisions guided by internal policies in non-standard situations
● Experience of ITIL to at least foundation level, preferably with Service Operation &
Continuous Service Improvement.
● Understanding of Knowledge Base Management
● Experience of Incident Management process, including knowledge of how to develop
and maintain incident and error control systems
● Broad understanding of the hardware and software that is utilized within the
● Experience of working on major incidents, advising on the solution and remedial
actions, during and after a major incident
● Experience of working with Problem and Change Management teams
WHY WORK FOR US
Camelot Illinois is building a transformative lottery company with world-class people,
technology and operations. The Camelot values of being honest, creating together, keeping it
simple and thinking long term are embedded in the design of our organization and our plans
We want people who thrive in a autonomous, results-driven environment to join our
company. We believe the way to attract and retain the best talent is to offer a fulfilling career
in an organization committed to growing its own future leaders. Career Development is a top
priority and we will partner with employees to grow and progress their professional skill sets.
Benefits and Employee Policies
We will bring our experience of working with European lotteries to Illinois. We will also bring a
European influence to paid time off, family leave and so on. We have created a strong ethical
culture which is translated to each of our employees and business dealings globally. We aim
to offer a package of benefits and policies which will compete with any private sector
employer in the state. We ensure that every employee is engaged and has the necessary
support to understand and implement the responsible gaming principles in their job.
Moreover, we pledge to have the highest standards of respect, diversity and inclusion at our
company and will support and encourage our partners to do the same.
Camelot Illinois is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national