GoHealth is looking for an IT Support Analyst to provide tier one assessment and troubleshooting assistance to our corporate and sales center users. You will work with internal end-users and others on the IT Support Operations team to troubleshoot issues and minimize downtime.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests through support tickets and support calls.
- Resolve issues within applications, hardware, software, security, and system failures.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by our company.
- Work with other GoHealth teams to implement system enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provide customer service to multiple users at once and problem-solve while working through the resolution of support tickets within a timely manner.
- Team collaboration: Work within our network of teams to resolve user issues, and work with other IT Operation members.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Information Technology, related field or applicable equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-focused end-user IT Support role.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, MacOS, and O365.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LAN and basic VoIP concepts.
- Experience working in JIRA ticketing system or similar
- Dexterity with the ability to lift at least 25lbs, move and manipulate computers and servers, climb under desks to pull network and power cables, and other associated physical activities as-needed basis.
- Available to assist with evening and weekend support.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities' and the CDC.