IT Support Analyst at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime Software is looking to add an IT Support Analyst to our team. Reporting to the Senior Operations Engineer, this individual will help with systems administration and support the company IT infrastructure. This individual will own new hire configuration as well as work with the internal team members on troubleshooting IT requests. You will also focus on improving current systems, processes and documents in a fast-paced, high growth environment with a continuously evolving toolset.
- Systems administration and support for the corporate IT infrastructure for BigTime
- Help monitor, manage and automate Active Directory, G Suite, AWS, and network environments
- Evaluate, implement, and support system admin tools and services
- Provide exceptional support for internal customers
- Work with vendors with escalated support issues
- Participate in a 24/7 on call rotation
- Work with team members in troubleshooting and performing root-cause analysis for resolving problems
- Are independent, a self-starter, motivated, creative, adaptable, agile: Are passionate about finding ways to make great things happen
- Have 2+ years of progressive experience in IT Support, Help Desk, or IT Operations
- Understand the principles of routing and switching
- Have a strong understanding of DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS, SSL
- Have broad expertise across Linux, Windows, Windows Server, macOS, iOS, and Android
- Have experience running backup and recovery exercises
- Strong investigative skills in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills—this position includes potential external interactions and requires you to collaborate with co-workers of diverse technical expertise
- Highly detail-oriented with good documentation skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with Powershell preferred
- Some experience with Microsoft SQL Server and IIS preferred
- Basic understanding of AWS or Azure
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Company paid health & dental plans
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly catered lunch
- Unlimited fresh fruit, snacks delivered daily, as well as cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown/loop location
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.