IT Support Specialist at Enfusion
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
Learn more about your career at Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com
At Enfusion we’re global software company is looking for a desktop/1st & 2nd line End User Support Specialist to be a part of our growing IT and Security team.
This candidate will be expected to perform shift patterns or dedicated out of hours work as a part of the global follow the sun support function.
- Customer focused
- Testing and analyzing IT systems and software performance.
- Resolving incoming client and personnel IT queries remotely via email and phone, or at the office
- Prioritizing and resolving IT concerns and escalating serious issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Avoiding service interruptions by performing system installations, updates, and maintenance procedures
- Preparing training manuals and FAQ materials for easy-access end-user guidance.
- Documenting processes and maintaining service desk records
- Making recommendations to optimize IT performance and to prevent future problems.
- Collaborating with internal departments to ensure that IT needs are met
- Self-motivated, able to manage your own time efficiently
- Able and willing to travel as there will be some remote site support necessary (POST COVID)
- Provide basic end-user desktop / LAN / VPN support
- Provide direct technical support for services such as office telephones, printers, mobile devices, and video conferencing equipment.
- Maintain records of hardware, software, and network inventory via asset management system
- Maintain existing documentation and create new documentation as required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, dedication, good initiative, responsiveness and conscientiousness.
Working & technical knowledge of:
- Good desktop support skills
- Windows 10, Office Suite/365
- Mac OS
- Ring Central
- Atlassian suite
- All desktop hardware and connected devices troubleshooting
- Any knowledge of infrastructure i.e. server, networking, switching, patching would be beneficial
- Any experience working on an office relocation would be of interest
- Any experience with Microsoft Intune or Citrix VDI/VDA would be of benefit
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage (Enfusion covers 100% of the premiums for employees, spouses, domestics partners and qualified dependents); a 401(k) plan with a employer match; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, an employee assistance program, and a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.